HighFlyers Legal Consultation


VAWA is a federal law that provides legal protection and services to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, and other crimes.
Do you know ? That anyone can file for VAWA regardless of gender.

T- Visa

A T-Visa is a type of visa that allows certain victims of human trafficking and their immediate family members to stay and work temporarily in the United States.

Family Based Visa

A family based visa is a type of immigrant visa that allows a foreign national to live and work in the USA as a permanent resident, based on their relationship with a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident.


Asylum is a legal protection granted to people who have fled their country of origin because of persecution or fear of persecution.


An EB-2 visa is a type of employment-based, second-preference visa for individuals who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent, or who have exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business.


The O-1 visa is a type of US visa for people who have extraordinary abilities or achievements in their field of work. It is also known as the extraordinary ability visa or the artist’s visa.


The EB-1A visa is a type of immigrant visa for individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. It is also known as the first preference employment-based visa or the green card for the talented.


EB-1C Visa is a type of employment-based green card for executives or managers of multinational corporations who want to work in the United States permanently.

L-1A & L-1B

L-1A and L-1B are types of visas that allow foreign workers to transfer to a U.S. branch of their company. The L-1A visa is for managers and executives, while the L-1B visa is for workers with specialized knowledge.